iStock-519659076.jpg
 

Meditation and Mindfulness

“Time out for the body, mind and soul is one of the best long-term investments you can make for yourself.” 

Did you know only 10% of our happiness is determined by external conditions such as wealth, materialism and status? The remaining 90% is determined on how we process the world around us. 

Our inner thoughts create our reality and a mind filled with mental "weeds" will strangle thoughts of peace and harmony. We must commit to a mental cleansing to rid ourselves of unwanted and unhelpful thoughts. 

Meditation and mindfulness helps eradicate such thoughts and through practice leads to greater happiness, mental health, physical health, relationships and performance in day to day life. 

By strengthening our mental muscles to remain in the present moment we create a clearer mind, a relaxed body, a stronger ability to make wiser decisions, an increase in our performance and seek out further opportunities. 

It's easy to be distracted. Aside from the general noise of social media our brains constant obsession with the past and present can leave us vulnerable to negative mindsets, stress, depression or anxiety. All of which take a massive toll on our general well-being and health. 

In just 60 minutes, our meditation and mindfulness class will leave you feeling grounded and refocused. Returning to the hustle and bustle of daily life with a renewed sense of presence. Each class offers a different guided practice focusing on breath, attention and relaxation. A theme of self development will also be touched upon to get you thinking outside the box. 

You don't need to be a seasoned master to enjoy the benefits of meditation and mindfulness. Just a curious mind and open heart will lead you back 'home' so to speak. 

Meditation and Mindfulness Class:

When: Tuesday at 7pm - 8pm

             Wednesday at 1pm - 2pm

Where: Suite 3a 15-17 Stanley Street, St Ives.

Investment: $15 per class.

To book your seat please register HERE.

Next-Steps.jpg

READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?